Sunday, August 29, 2010

nadie o nada..

How do you tell someone what's bothering you when your whole relationship is based on a lie?  On being used?  About finding similarities in a world of difference, in a world that's all just the same.  I can't tell you what's been on my mind, for I am afraid I will lose you.  I'm afraid that time and space have the power to separate, it's done it before.  I am afraid when I leave, I will be a figment of time you spent wisely, and not so productively.  I am afraid when I leave I will be nothing more then a friend with great benefits, nothing more then a tuesday afternoon.  Nothing more then the gas money you didn't spend, the sheets we filthied  with our bodies of lies & ties.  Now i'm toungue tied, what do I say?  How to make you stay?  I'll go, go with the flow, you stay.  It's easier to go, and not to know, what you left here.  It's easier to start new, that much is true.  It's easier to rhyme when your mad, and much easier to cry when your sad, but who knew?  Now it's fall, the greatest month of all and i've made no step further, no, no step closer to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment