Saturday, August 7, 2010

in-bread

I have never seen a bigger group of hill billy fucks in my life.  I got off work at 9:15 roughly with no plans on going out, until of course, I was easily convinced to go out.  I was looking forward to doing something different for a change, like hanging out with these guys we were supposed to.  However we ended up at the cerebral palsy center, the Owl.  Within moments I could tell that it was the usual Abercrombie and Fitch wearing _____ that are typically there, however we went in anyways.  I saw_____ friends, which is always a great treat, and convinced_____ and _______ to go to Ohans.  While entering Ohanlons I see C, of course, and he doesn't look at me.  Among all the dirt bags, even BT looked intelligent.  There were nothing but Rider Prider chicken fuckers at the pub.  But I am beginning to sound like a broken record.

I need out, seriously, I have never felt less stable, less confident, less amused, less creative, less productive in my entire existence.  I need to leave, I seriously don't care where, but NOTHING is here for me.  The man I will marry will certainly not be from this province, hell I doubt he will be from this country.  But ANYWHERE is better then here.  I am starting to feel crazy, I feel trapped.  Moose Jaw hell, Estevan sounds better everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment