Monday, September 27, 2010

it's been a while

Hiya readers :

I've decided to make my blog public again, who knows for how long, perhaps until yet another psycho tries to make me regret my posts, rethink them, manipulate. . etc.  I don't know where to start, but I know I should.  I haven't wrote in a month, but that doesn't mean there was nothing to write about.

I am the happiest I have been in a long time, I am learning more about myself and others everyday.  I just got back from a 2 week road trip to BC with my favourite Cousin!  Ahh life is good.

Good things:
1) men
2) friends
3) skateboardddding, ching.
4) school
5)family

In regards to my blog I have decided I am not holding back on here.  I took a month break from blogging and realized, "hey, if you don't like it, don't fucking read it".  So I will warn everyone in advance, this blog may not make you happy, it may not make you hate me, it may make you love me to bits, but frankly . . I don't give a fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment