Tuesday, April 6, 2010
¡¡perplejo!!
Yo no empiezo este blog muy feliz porque yo soy enojada. I am confused, yet for some reason, this seems to be a permanent feeling loitering around. I am starting to grasp that all men are full of it. But with each one, it is becoming easier to let them slide from the tips of my slippery fingers because I have come to the conclusion that men aren't capable to date (only one woman), love their partner whole heartedly or be honest with women, until the bitter age of 30, but even at this age I have first handedly experienced horror stories with married men.. And it is not like I am buscando in all the wrong places, that can't be so. I have given my heart to Kelowna, Vancouver, Calgary, Regina, Saskatoon, Winnipeg, London and Toronto (twice). Eventually, when un hombre even pays the slightest ounce of attention my way, I stop myself, laugh at how I picture it ending, smile and continue on. The funniest thing about this never ending occurrence, also, is that they almost always come back. There was always a dumb reason that they felt was legitimate, always something that pulled them away. But yet, it kills them to see you out with another man? Oh, boys will be boys. And I will always be nicole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment