Saturday, April 3, 2010

time lapse life line

This has been one of the best weeks this year.  I don't know if it is the weather, or if it is where my head is at, or possibly the water, or a mix of all three but the season feels warm and I am more then content.  This year has had it's ups and downs, like all years.  I am in love, i'm in love with life.  I love this time of year, waking up with the sun and going to bed just after it falls. Circadian rhythm , mine is aligned now. Three weeks, three weeks until my gypsy soul can awake. I imagine the possibilities this summer, it will be a summer like nothing else. I am tired of being indoors, the child in me needs play. I can't sit still, 1500 words, it's all she's asked of me. 1500 words. Why can I write 1000 words of mindless fantasies, useless nothings and words that rhyme? I'm not meant to be locked in a school like a tiger in a cage. Tiger, I am. ES PRIMAVERA, and like an animal, I need to get out. My cameras are sitting there beleaguering me, I tell myself 3 weeks.  Three weeks, I am heading east, far east.  


I haven't quite captured my heart.  It is in one hundred places yet only one.  Vamos a ver how well this turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment