Tuesday, May 18, 2010

a complete crap past 18 hours

Although the sun feels like it is permanently out and the weather is fine and good friends are around, I have had the crappiest last 18 hours.  Although yesterday was full of creative insight, good friends, pictures and wine, the end of the day tore me to pieces.  Although everything that happened are only minor issues, I feel as though I could scream loudly enough to shatter a glass house.  Yesterday, a good friend and I experienced humanity at it's finest.  We were screamed at for taking pictures on a young woman's (unkept) lawn.  We had the worst sushi experience of all time, I know, you are thinking, What can be wrong about going for sushi?  But I assure you, it was horrid.  Then to top last night off, I get home to cat puke all over my room and urine all over my basement (due to me not cleaning litter boxes every 2 hours, fuckers.)  So I cleaned it up in haste and quickly went to bed.

This morning I woke up by my dog jumping onto my bed, I thought, "how lovely, this little beautiful creature is coming to share the morning with me".  I was wrong, within 4 seconds of her lying on my bed she starts gagging and puked instantly.  Not only did she puke on my bed, she puked on my BRAND NEW BIRTHDAY quilt my grandmother made for me, and I received it 2 days ago.  I'm thinking, "shit happens", alot lately.  And quickly wrapped my brand new quilt into a ball and threw it into the washing machine, and went back to bed.  About 10 minutes later I start wondering where abouts I last left my phone.  I usually put it on the night stand beside me, or huck it on the floor somewhere but I could not find it for the life of me.  Instantly I sprung up and ran to the washing machine, to my dismay it still had 25 minutes left and the machine was filled with water so there was no way I could open it.  So later, I open my washing machine and naturally, out comes my phone.  Looking like one of those water games you got as a kid where you need to get the ball to the other side of the maze.  Okay great, I have no phone, grandma's quilt is ruined because I didn't have it on delicate, anything else?  Yes there is one more thing, it seems my dad's vehicle has a ghost living in it.  It has this kind of stereo that once you park, and take out the keys, the music will still play until you open the door.  However, when you open the door and leave the music turns off.  Nope, the music from his vehicle has been blasting for 48 hours, and numerous amounts of times, I have went out, opened the door, the music stops.  I go back out each hour, and all i hear is "HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF" blaring at full blast.

Now to top today off, because I feel very optimistic that the rest of today will be about as good as the last 24 hours.  Tonight at work is ladies night.  I will give you a quick low-down as to what this is all about.  I originally didn't have to work tonight but being the dear that I am, took a shift for a co worker.  Ladies night at the RRGC consists of 150 - 200 65 to 75 year old women.  This also includes a whole lot of cheap wine, water WITH NO ICE, OR WITH NO STRAW, OR WITH 4 LEMON SLICES.  This also includes, rounding the tip to the nearest dollar.  So for example, Suzy's bill is 15.50, she thinks she is being nice by leaving .50 cents.  I hope I die before I turn out like any of these old hens.

Today is a good day

2 comments:

  1. I can commiserate with you on the first part. I think if your phone were a person it would file abuse complaints against you or the like. As for dealing with old women... there's nothing worse. Let's make SURE we die young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that phone has been through more then war vets.

    and all old ladies have are war vets and time on their wrinkled hands

    ReplyDelete