Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunday Funday!

Yesterday a group of us shot the new music video for the band Library Voices.  I haven't had such a eventful day in ages!  I have never seen a more beautiful group of tattooed individuals in my life.  Needless to say, was in heaven for over 6 hours.  During this video I was given a love momentum, ran half naked through the streets of Regina, smashed old television sets in the back yard of the cathedral area, drank with 30 of my closest friends, had secret porch chat with cute boy, was filmed cuddling with cute boy, was offered a job at my favorite place, met terrific people, and ate pineapple and sipped wine until I couldn't see straight.  I can't wait to see the outcome of the video, which will be posted as soon as I get my hands on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment