Wowza! I haven't blogged in AGES, this feels totally foreign. My creativity is at an all time low, because I am so god damned busy! I work full time, and am a university student. I haven't been taking photos lately, I haven't been writing poetry lately, but I HAVE been drinking alot. I have been on a bender for about a month now, it's not good. I just found out my mother and sister and I are going to California in June! And my sister gets home in about a months time! Life is good, I can't really complain. There is an overflow of men coming in and out of my life each week, but what else is new?
Each day I am becoming more at ease with my life here in Regina, and am not in a hurry to run away right now. I only ever spend time with people who positively influence my life, and am meeting new people each week. Except, for the most part, the rad people of this city are leaving me here. Each day I see another person's fb status change to "MOVING TO VAN" OR "MOVING TO EUROPE"! I would love this place if those people quit evaporating into thin air. I have been thinking long and hard of the school in Halifax over Kelowna. I'd get to live with my sister and experience a whole new place. I am kind of over the West Coast life anyways, those people will never grow up.
As for me, I think with each day I realize I am ready to grow up, I am ready to settle down, but there is NOBODY to do this with. Oh life, you will never cease to amaze me.
No comments:
Post a Comment