Sunday, January 9, 2011

I was not meant to live in this world...

Maybe I missed a chromosome, perhaps I was dropped as a baby,  I may even have more animal in me but I was not meant to live in a world that :

-More credit is given to an artist like Katy Perry rather then real talent such as Neutral Milk Hotel.
-Watches Jersey fucking shore.  I don't care what the excuse is, "It's funny", "It's great entertainment", "I love that show".  What kind of society do we live in today where watching fucking disgusting, talentless  guidos grease up their bodies, touch themselves and puke all over the place, is entertainment?
- The second I turn on the radio in the morning, the first thing I hear about is ... celebrity scandals!!?@@!?& Who gives a shit?  Am I the only soul left that feels like our world is heading for the greatest disaster yet?  Why is this relevant, why is this okay to be wasting hours upon hours trying to decipher who's implants look more real?
-Money deciphers whether or not you 'made it'.  What happened to real goals in life here guys?  What happened to 'happiness' being at the top of life's lists?  They tell you right out of high school to go straight to college because with no degree, you will make NO MONEY and be miserable and loathing for the rest of your years.  This isn't true, I have traveled to many parts of Europe and many parts of Central America where it is visually EVIDENT that money means NOTHING.  Where stores aren't open on Sundays, Mondays, or whatever day they don't feel like going to work because taking their daughter for ice cream, frankly, was way more important.  Where having dinner with the family meant sitting down from 5pm until 9pm trading stories, dancing and laughing.  This place is so messed up and I hope to never be apart of it, well mentally, however.

No comments:

Post a Comment