I was having a discussion with someone a while back about people who rush their futures. What I mean by this is people who graduate highschool, with no real life lessons or morals and the first thing they think is, "I need to get my psychology degree". Now I am not saying all people who graduate highschool and go right into university don't know what they are doing, that is not the case, but in some cases I think people are putting too little investment discovering what they want to do for the rest of their lives.
Take this prime example. I graduated with a girl who your mother would fear, no, refuse you to hang out with. This girl was the epitome of a 'bully'. She was the gossip central of the universe and god forbid you got on her bad side. Anyways, it has come to my attention that she is going to university to become a psychiatrist. Even better, a child's psychiatrist. ? .. ..
Someone help me understand, imma become a nun.
No comments:
Post a Comment