Saturday, July 3, 2010
aburrido?,,,, no
I haven't been blogging enough lately, I thought I would be drowned in everything I could write about my trip, but the truth is, I have been so damn busy. I think about my life, and the life of my friend's and have learned one thing this past year :: Your life, is 100S% what you make it. There are days I wake up and feel way too lazy, way too tired, way too whatever to leave the house... Shame on me, i'm only disappointing myself. It is a cycle, and it's all in your head. When I want to get active, go running, go dancing, feel good, I can and I do. When I want to be lazy, sit on the couch and do nothing, the consequences remain. What am I getting at? That I have a terrific life filled with terrific people and kick myself for wasting days like I tend to do. My girlfriend once said, "oh I don't even realize we live in Regina, I am never bored, and the people here is what makes this city fantastic". I agree, this year has been one of the best years in a long time, all due to change. Everyone can make a positive change, this city will sometimes ruin you but you need to know how to get out of your rut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment