Before I left the house today I sprayed myself with a new fragrance. At the time I didn't realize how strong it was until it was deep into the pores of my skin. Later, sitting in class, not only am I making myself sick, but the reactions from others around me was horrid. For one day I covered something up by the means of excessive cosmetics, and in no way did I get a positive reaction. Why am I writing about this you may ask? .. Because for the last two hours I have experienced people's attitude toward me because I have negatively overdone myself. I wonder what men are thinking in the presence of these young overdone women?.. I ask myself if fake hair, nails, eyelashes and tans are a symbol of a girl with a personality and an IQ?. . I wonder if men can see through them as easily as I can. To their female viewers, we (as a whole) categorize these femme bottes as insecure and are typically the sob story of a 'puta' your father had before 'the one' came along. Also the big one, no self esteem .. to have to completely disguise yourself with a mask, so nobody can recognize the real you. I feel sorry for these girls.
Yo conozco una chica that has never been seen without her mask. This will forever boggle my mind. Don't get me wrong.. I enjoy dressing up as much as the next person but I can say without a doubt, that it has never taken me longer then 25 minutes and I am just as happy if not happier without make up. I have no problem going out without it.
It's only a matter of time before all clay cracks
No comments:
Post a Comment