Saturday, February 6, 2010

today is a good day

i want to jump for joy.  today = brilliance por more than one reason.  initially -- i woke up with a case of the hangovers dreading my life -- wearing the clothes and smells of last night, but it was quickly turned around by my mothers (horrible..) singing voice and the smell of banana chocolate chip muffins.  After a few glasses of water and one of the most delicious muffins ever created by the hands of a beauty, i immediately felt 99% better.  while remembering the happenings of last night which included drunk parents, grey goose, alot of dancing, and a little pool with friends, I had an instant grin on my face that I couldn't seem to wipe.  I decided to get my feel good endorphins spinnings so I went to the Mackenzie Art Gallery along with my fish eye camera(shhh..) to snap some keep sakes.  I noticed this kid whom was being yelled at by his mother, and looked extremely sad.. and being grateful for what my mom had done for me this morning.. i walked almost directly near him.. dropped a 5 dollar bill and moved on to a painting a couple feet from him.  Within 30 seconds his entire day changed around, and the look on his face was enough to make you believe he had just won the lottery.. but for a 5 year old kid, 5 dollars is exactly that.    Then if that wasn't enough, with my heart all warm for whatever reason.. I decided to go out on a limb and buy the camera I have wanted for a while.. the Diana F+!! I spent over an hour sharing photo ideas with the rather large man at the store, swapping stories and places to shoot photos, my heart as warm as can be.  After realizing that he needs to close the store and I am probably keeping him from whatever he needs to be doing, I flead the shop with my  new baby in my hands.  Lastly  -- just made home made sushi with mother.  Today is a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment